Craig and Tone Ceramics.

March 4, 2011

Here’s a sneak preview of the latest work that I’ve been designing with my friend Tone.

She has a beautiful studio space in which she can throw the ceramics (on the potters wheel)

and on sunny days, it’s a great escape that makes you feel like you’re somewhere else.

The ceramics here have still to be fired and the bluey tinge on the decals (or transfers) will

disappear leaving only the true colour that we originally created. I still get excited when I

first see the results coming out of the kiln.

Soon these will be available to buy on my Etsy site. Cups, Vases, perhaps ceramic tiles

and perhaps some easter eggcups too.  How exciting !!   Watch this space for details.

Tone hard at work making some more mugs.

1. ssarahlou permalink
    March 5, 2011 9:47 am

Oooo Easter egg cups ….. great gift idea, esp if I put in a yummy Choccy egg b4 wrapping. I like the conical shaped egg cups….and the vase (wider of the 2) I also like the tiles…would u offer plain ones 2 match? ….or sell as coasters to coordinate with the mugs?. What about large oval saucers….with cookie room ( seeds 4 the birds) ….ideal 4 carrying both at once ! The cups/mugs are beautifully light so it wouldn’t be 2 heavy 2 carry ! Please update us with your launch x x x

• March 5, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks for the feedback suggestions. You’ll be the first to know when it all goes live ! lol

Happy weekend x

2. Julian permalink
    March 6, 2011 12:28 am

The designs and ceramics look great. You two have been working hard and are developing the range quickly. Well done!

• March 6, 2011 8:54 am

Cheers Julian, yes they’re coming along nicely, the comments too lol

3. Fiona permalink
    March 31, 2011 12:00 pm

They look absolutely great.I love them!! Would love some egg cups!!
    When you told me about this project I created pictures in my head but they’re so so much nicer than my imaginings…(Did that come out right?? you know what I mean though.!.)
    Very best of luck xx

• March 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks Fi. Thank goodness that they’re nicer than whatever you created in your head then, lol. At least the process worked the right way round 🙂