Fishink’s 500th Blog post !!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2012

What a great start to the week, as it turns out that this is my 500th post  wow !

I just wanted to say a big vote of thanks to everyone who reads, follows, tweets, likes, comments or just looks at the pictures 🙂 You continue to be a great support, please carry on leaving your comments and thoughts and passing on my site and blog links to your friends.

I created this especially for today, in a bit of a change of style for me. What do you think ?

You can reach me here…  craig@fishink.co.uk or at the sites below.

Twitter .  Children’s Illustration . Cards and Notebooks . Pinterest . Etsy .

I’ve been back in time over a little of my blog and just pulled out a few images from blogs that made me smile, either to write about or I’ve enjoyed the nature of the work. Hope you enjoy the trip.

Daphne Padden

Abbott and Ellwood

Nora Fok

Florian Pucher

George Logan

John Burningham

Fishink Illustration

Samantha Bryan

Michael Sowa

Thiomor

David Weidman

Tadahiro Uesugi

Fishink

Matte Stephens and here too !

Ramp Ceramics

Mark Hearld

These are just a few of the 500 back edition blog postings, so feel free to check out what has gone before. I do hope you’ll find some fresh and inspirational work.

I just need a cake now lol

Happy 500th Birthday Everyone !

1. August 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Congratulations to your 500th entry. Love your blog. Keep up your wonderful entries (^-^)

• August 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Many thanks, lovely to hear and get your support too. I’m quite jealous of your sunday roast !

2. August 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Love Daphne Padden – what a great way to celebrate 500 – with a little bit of Daphne!

• August 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks Amy, I quite agree lol. Love your site, keep up the good stuff (and the stickers). Craig

3. August 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Congrats….an honour to be in it!!!!! Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:33:56 +0000 To: davidlowther@hotmail.co.uk

• August 29, 2012 9:37 am

Cheers David, Hope the works still colourful and rewarding as ever.