Fishink Studio Original Artwork and Framed Prints.

June 29, 2013

Fishinkblog 6101 Fishink Artwork 4

You might have seen some of my artwork on line here the other week.  I’ve added a button on the right of my blog that says Fishink Framed Artwork so you can now link directly to the latest pieces that are for sale. All the new artworks are individual, hand-produced, signed, one offs.

Prices start at just £30 for a 10 x 8 inch frame and go up to £40 for the 12 x 10 inch frame (plus p&p in both cases). Payment can safely and easily be arranged through paypal and sent anywhere in the world. I’m looking for comfortable new homes for my little characters or perhaps you have a friend who’s birthday is coming up, who may love an original hand collaged Fishink print on their wall ?  Commissions start at just £50.

Fishinkblog 6098 Fishink Artwork 1

From the weekend you’ll be able to purchase some of these framed illustrations from Staacks Gallery in West Kirby, Cheshire or Hurricane gift shop in Chorlton, Manchester. Of course as each one is individual, I can always create something similar if a design you like has already been sold. Please enquire if interested craig@fishink.co.uk or through my Fishink facebook page.

Fishinkblog 6099 Fishink Artwork 2

Some people have started creeping into the images too.

Fishinkblog 6100 Fishink Artwork 3

I was looking around my studio space that I work in and noticed all the lovely things that surround me and keep me company as I work, so I thought I would show you some of them. Ceramics from my childhood and some I’ve created myself.

Fishinkblog 6095 Fishink Studio 1

Mark Hearlds’ ‘Harvest Hare’ Wallpaper crept in here too, with metallic fish, seagulls and african birds accompanying his countryside wildlife.

Fishinkblog 6096 Fishink Studio 2

More of my ceramics and a ‘flip flap’ whos’ green leaves bob up and down all day powered by the sunlight.

Fishinkblog 6097 Fishink Studio 3

What surrounds you whilst you work that you really love. ? If you enjoy this blog then please pass a link onto your friends. Many thanks. Craig

1. Elaine permalink
    June 29, 2013 10:10 am

Being a mad dog person (I have 7 rescued Lurchers of varying descriptions!) I am loving the dogs although yours are a little shorter and tubbier than mine! And now I’ve found you on Facebook shall definitely be sharing with my doggy friends far and wide. When I next visit my son in Manchester I shall definitely be visiting some of the places you mention on your blog, always such an enjoyable read.

• June 29, 2013 11:54 am

Hi Elaine, thanks for your comments and great to have you ‘on board’ as it were lol Please do feel free to share my dog inspired bits and pieces with your friends too. Thanks for reading so far.

2. June 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks for your inspirations on your blog.
    Thanks for the pleasure.
    have a good time….jumie from Germany

• June 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi Jumie

The pleasure is all mine. Thanks for reading and commenting from Germany. Guten Tag . Craig

3. June 29, 2013 7:38 pm

really enjoy your blog of all your country sights and artists. Today is lovely to see your work and your studio surroundings. Thanks so much from Vancouver BC (city of concrete and glass!)

• June 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks Anna, I do appreciate your comments, great to hear from yourself and from such a variety of places and people. Keep following : )

4. June 30, 2013 6:44 pm

I always enjoy your posts and these illustrations are most charming!

5. July 1, 2013 6:45 am

Oh… I am enjoying your recently found blog.

• July 1, 2013 7:25 am

Hi Silvia, so pleased to hear that you’re liking my blog. PLease feel free to tell your friends and readers about it too. You have some lovely items on your blog also I notice. Have a great start to your week. Craig