Fishink’s Mystery Blogger Award
I’ve been nominated for a Mystery Blogger Award by a long-time follower and friend of Fishink blog, Kaori Okumura who writes the Home Spun London Blog, so many thanks for that. Kaori, originates from Japan and says “I am an artisan in London, who specialises in hand-made luxury knitwear. I love true creative works, (not soon forgotten fads) and also enjoy reacquainting myself with London, via my Brompton folding bike.”
The rules of the award are :
1. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Done..tick… see above)
2. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (that would be Okoto, many thanks)
3. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (I am a textile designer, an illustrator and a Reiki Master)
4. Answer the questions from the nominator.. which are…
1. What makes you smile on miserable wintry Monday morning ?
Well apart from my lovely dog Boo …
…. the few ceramics I’ve gathered in my studio space, always grab a smile out of me.
Definitely a coffee drinker, although I like it weak enough, so it looks like tea! When they see it, most people ask me what it is that I’m drinking, and then look at me like I’m crazy when I say it’s ‘coffee’. I love the smell of real fresh coffee but just don’t like the strength of taste.
Again my selection of mugs, helps to keep me happy.
There must be more as these ones are pretty old now, but still favs.
It would have to be a huge bookshop like Foyles. I’d love to sit and read through the children’s books and surround myself with all those great illustrations.
5. What menu would you choose if it were to be your last supper?
Oddly enough, although I do enjoy my food, I’m not a huge foodie. So just for a change I’d like to mix up my countries a bit with something along the lines of…
Buffalo Mozarella and fresh Tomato starter from Italy, Coriander Chicken with Basmatti Rice main course from India, followed by a Lemon Cheesecake for desert from Portugal.
Thanks again to Kaori for the nomination and I’d like to nominate any of my readers to comment and answer these questions themselves…. let’s see how many answers we can generate !